Thursday, July 25, 2013

Love Hearts

***This is my 2nd post of the day.  To see my Fresh Squeezed Stamps post, scroll down or click HERE.*** 

Hello! Today I'm up on the Avery Elle blog sharing my card featuring Simply Tags Clear photopolymer stamp set!  

Rarely can I sit down and create a card with just one stamp set. It's hard for me not to want to combine multiple sets.  However, Simply Tags is so full of goodness that it was so easy!  
 I've been a little obsessed with hearts and stitching lately. I'm loving it!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

Shannon J said...

Love the hearts, love the card!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I love the stitching and the hearts are adorable..I love all your CAS cards (although they can prove to be not so simple) and as of late you have become my biggest inspiration! Thank you!