Friday, July 12, 2013

Neat & Tangled July Release Scrap Circles

Hello!   Welcome to Day 3 for the July Neat & Tangled release.  Are you excited yet?  I hope so and you will be even more excited after you see today's set - Scrap Circles.  

At the moment, I wouldn't consider myself a scrapbooker but I do love to put photos on cards.  So, when I saw this set, I knew exactly how I wanted to use it!   I just needed the perfect photo... 
 
I used a polaroid die cut and printed out a picture I had posted on Instagram.  The circles in the background are from Neat & Tangled Party Dots and the blackish strip of stripes is from On the Strip.

My grandfather has always been one of my biggest fans in life.  He has every card I've ever sent him displayed somewhere in his house.  He's been the inspiration for so many of my projects.   So, I can't wait to send this to him!  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card, Heather! I'm sure this one will get a place of honor in your Grandfather's house :)

Shannon J said...

As always, I love the card and extra love the sentimental side of it. Grandparents are just the best!

Jingle said...

I just love this! It's the sweetest thing EVER!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this card! What a great photo of you two and perfect use of those stamps!

~amy~ said...

okay, sweetest project ever.