Sunday, October 20, 2013

JFF: Penguin Pal!

Surprise!  I'm back with another just-for-fun (JFF) card.  

Have you seen the amazing Technique Tuesday releases lately?  Um, yeah - adorable stuff there folks!  I seriously squealed when I saw Penguin Pals and now that I've finally had some time to play, I had to put it to use!  
I used the new Technique Tuesday Story Card die to create my own journaling card.  Journaling card shaped dies are my favorite because it allows me to create a scene on a card without overtaking the entire card.   

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 

Supplies: 





2 comments:

Shannon J said...

Gah!!! SO unbelievably adorable! Another thing to add to my wish list :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Too cute! What a great mix of papers and love the kind of squareness of the penguin.