Friday, March 13, 2015

Treat Topper Q&A with a Video

I've had a few questions come my way about the treat topper bags I posted yesterday, so I thought I would pull a quick video together and answer your questions!



As promised, here are some links! 

I used a clear 4x2x9.5 bag I found in the candy/cake decorating isle at Michaels.  I used the Michaels brand but I know there are lots others to choose from.


You can find them on Amazon here:
Wilton Party Bags, 4 by 9.5-Inch, Clear, 50-Pack Scor-Tape 1/2" X 27yds-

I've also used a 4x6 bag - these work really well and hold a little less, which can be nice when you're not looking to give quite so much!

Here's exactly what I've used before from Amazon:
Wilton 1912-1294 100 Count Party Bags, Clear, Mega Pack

For adhesive... I'd suggest either 1/4" Scor Tape or Glue Dots/Dodz

Ellen Hutson:
Amazon:
Scor-Pal SP202 Scor-Tape, 0.25 by 27-Yard
3L Consumer Products Adhesive Dodz, 3D

To secure the bag closed, I used my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher.

You can find it at Ellen Hutson:

Available at Amazon:  Tiny Attacher by Tim Holtz Idea-ology, 6-3/4 Inches, Includes 100 Staples, Plastic and Metal, TH92800

And of course, the Avery Elle Treat Topper die:
Available at:
Avery Elle:  Click HERE to purchase
Ellen Hutson:  Click HERE to purchase

Hopefully that answers your questions!  Send me an email or leave me a comment if you think of anything I missed!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Thanks for the video. The treat holders are adorable.