Thursday, June 18, 2015

Clink!

Hello everyone!  How's your week progressing?  I have been busy this past week and thought I'd share a few highlights here...

Molly "graduated" from Pre-K.  Next stop: Kindergarten!  She's so ready - I am very excited to watch her blossom. 



She also had her ballet recital.  



Parker's last day of 1st grade was yesterday.  2nd grade here we come!   (This is Parker and his teacher, Mrs Olson - she is so great!)
 

We're kicking off summer with a ton of great ideas.  My goal is to keep Parker reading and writing every day!  He's got a fun-filled, sports oriented summer ahead of him to reward him for all of the hard work he's going to be doing before he goes to camp every day!  Molly is going to color and work on sight words every day at the same time!  

Ok, enough about me - lets get to the card! 
To create my shaker, I die cut the wine glass die from the new Avery Elle Wine Shaker die from white cardstock and then colored it with a Copic marker to get a very light shade of cardstock.  I heat embossed a bow from Homemade and added a sentiment from Happy Hour!  Clink!   The entire panel was cut with the Double Pierced Rectangles to get that pretty pierced edge! 

Thanks so much for stopping by - I hope you have a great day!


No comments: