Thursday, November 9, 2017

Avery Elle Blog Hop

Hey everyone!  It's blog hop day!  Wahoo! 

You should have arrived here from Caryn Davies' blog.  If you didn't, be sure to start at the Avery Elle blog for the hop! 

For the hop, I got to play with the new Cool Beans stamp set. 


Ack, coffee!  Who doesn't love coffee?  I can tell you I'll be getting a ton of use out of this set for holidays and birthdays and thank you and anything and everything I can use the sentiment cool beans.  Ack, I love! 

For my project, I kept it pretty clean and simple.  I stamped the mug, sentiment and some coffee beans.  Then I die cut and colored them in to position on the card. 
 
I love how the dies for this set come with a stitched steam die.  Eep, I think that's just too fun.

Supplies: 
Stamps: Cool Beans
Dies: Cool Beans, Wonky Stitches
Ink: Avery Elle Dye Ink

Your next stop on the hop is Yainea's blog! 

Thank you so much for stopping by and hopping with us!  Have a great day!

Prize anyone???

To celebrate our Winter 2017 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner.  To enter to win just comment on this post.  There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter.  This giveaway is void where prohibited.  You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, November 12th to enter.  The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, November 13th .  All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:

  1. Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
  2. Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
  3. Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them. 
  4. Follow us on Pinterest
  5. Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
  6. Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)


27 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super love this release and yes, Cool Beans is my FAV.
Love your fabulous CAS design.

Becca Yahrling said...

Super cute card using this awesome set! I love coffee, too.

Unknown said...

This is a coffee lovers dream stamp...

Mary Holshouser said...

that'a a latte cute card.
thanks for sharing.

cghundley said...

Sweet looking
coffee card!
Carla from Utah

Sue D said...

So sweet. I like the addition of the sequins.

Stefanie White said...

Great card! I love the steam too! It was one of the first things I noticed!

Deb Selby said...

Cute coffe card.

Unknown said...

Love the clean and simple design.

Angela Walters said...

This is such a sweet card! I love how the clean and simple design lets the new images really take center stage. It's also perfect for men and women!

Arianna Barbara said...

1. Wow! Such adorable set!!! Love this release!!!
Your CAS card is really lovely!!!

Arianna Barbara said...

4. Follow Avery Elle on Pinterest as Arianna Barbara

Arianna Barbara said...

5. I'm already Avery Elle's blog follower.

Arianna Barbara said...

6. I'm already joining Avery Elle's Flickr group as Arianna Barbara (raggiodiluce82)

Jean said...

Delightful!!

Deb Selby said...

Can't have too many coffee images especially with the lady images.

francesca said...

pretty card!

Amy C. said...

I've never met a coffee card I didn't like...so cute!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a great CAS card !

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

I follow you on twitter and posted about the contest: https://mobile.twitter.com/MargeSSW/status/929218425678974977

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

I follow you on Facebook and posted about the contest : https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1579873718736352&id=100001412178355

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

I follow you on Pinterest with the account " marge ssw"

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

I follow your blog with the address margessw@icloud.com

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

I follow you on Flickr with the account Marjorie Ssw

Renee V said...

This is so cute, love the coloring and shadow! I think the stitched steam is so adorable :)

Judie said...

What an awesome CAS card!

Carol said...

I love your diagonal lines frame on this card - it's so clean and simple and just my style! Thanks for sharing!